NOW RUNNING …
Weekly meditation course in English: “Choose to be happy!”
Sundays 18:30 – 20:00
Practical meditation for everyone
learn to meditate
take a more positive view of life
reduce stress and develop inner peace
improve the way you relate to others
make progress on the spiritual path
Modern Buddhism provides you with practical solutions to your daily problems such as anger, uncontrolled desire and confusion. Through practising these instructions you will discover lasting happiness by developing inner peace, and you will find a better way of relating to yourself and to others. You will also become able to help your friends, family members and others to gain the same experience.
Our Centre provides regular courses in practical meditation throughout the year and offers a friendly relaxed environment in which you can meet like-minded practitioners with the same aims as your own. For those wishing to deepen their understanding and experience of Buddhist meditation we also offer a programme of advanced study and practice.
Everyone is welcome to take part in our activities and enjoy the benefits of modern Kadampa Buddhism.
- 1 hour a week, Mondays / Tuesdays 18:30 – 19:30
- start of next course: Tuesday 6th November 2018
- you can join the course after the start
- gives you the basic skills required for effective meditation practice
- English translation available if required
Weekly meditation – Sundays
- 1½ hours a week, Sundays 18:30 – 20:00
- suitable also for beginners
- you can join the course whenever you wish
- in English
The blessing empowerment of Buddha Tara
Friday 15th – Sunday 17th February 2019
- Everyone needs peace because it is the foundation of all happiness.
- Without inner peace, peace in this world is impossible.
- Buddhist meditation is the best way to develop inner peace.
070 31 45 48
SI56 3300 0000 7240 556